Sometimes, the only way to get to the story is to go undercover.
Learn how from our trainers, all experienced experts in the field.
This one day course will give you an insight into the many aspects for preparation of an undercover investigation. From technical advice on covert filming equipment and tecniques, to the ethical and legal points that must be considered before embarking on this kind of investigative project.
Our trainers are experienced professionals, who’ve worked on dozens of covert filming projects and have seen it all!
9:45am – Registration
Morning: Introduction to Covert Filming
- What is it, and how can it be used?
- The different styles of covert filming and their pros and cons.
- Examples of covert clips
- What you need to get started
- The most common scenarios
Afternoon: The Practical Elements
- Pitfalls and problems – what to be aware of
- Coping strategies
- Exfiltration: how not to get caught
- Practical with covert filming equipment
Booking your place
Large Organisations (10+ staff) – £139
Small Organisations (<9 staff) – £109
Freelancers – £89
Students – £59
20% Discount for Goldsmiths students – contact tom [at] tcij.org to register for discount