4th CIJ Logan Symposium
Welcome to the CIJ Logan Symposium registration page. This year attendees will be able to join our virtual venue from anywhere in the world free of charge. You will be able to watch the Symposium stream live or on demand, as well as participate in a programme of CIJ Masterclasses, workshops and experiments. Find out more information about our programme of activities and events, and register below.
All listed event times are in GMT+00:00 London
Main Stage events:
A series of panel discussions, conversations and presentations.
We are running our main stage using the online conference platform Hopin. To book your place in the audience for the Main Stage follow these steps.
Step 1: Create your Hopin Account
Step 2: Return here to book your free tickets using the links below.
- Day 1: Monday 16 November (10:00–20:00 GMT) → Book
- Day 2: Tuesday 17 November (12:30–19:30 GMT) → Book
- Day 3: Wednesday 18 November (11:00–18:30 GMT) → Book
- Day 4: Thursday 19 November (12:00–19:00 GMT) → Book
Step 3: That’s it! You’re all booked in.
Once you have booked your ticket you will automatically receive an access link to your email, and a reminder 24 hours before each event. You will also be able to find the link on our homepage on the day of the event. If you encounter any trouble during this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A series of CIJ Masterclasses, Training workshops and Roundtables.
These sessions will be taking place on Zoom and can be booked individually below:
- Masterclass: Infosec for Journalists
- Masterclass: Using OpenCorporates for Investigations
- Masterclass: FOIA Terrorism
- Masterclass: Investigating Procurement
- Roundtable: Building Databases for Transparency